This Thursday Sept 28 At The
Hintonburg Night Market
- Nomads Coffee @nomads.yow - Coffee, Iced Coffee & Speciality Drinks
- BAMM’s Snack Shack @bammssnackshack - Hearty Food With A Twist
- Memaws Cakes @memawscakes - Delectable Cheesecakes
- Ottawa Minerals @ottawaminerals - Provides various Crystals, Minerals and, hand-sewn crystal cozies
- El Dorado Trading Co. @eldoradotradingco - Vintage & Sustainable Clothes and Things
- Apricity Sox @apricitysox - Unique Socks that are made from Mongolian Yak and Camel Wool.
- Brixlie @brixlie613 - Handmade jewelry and knitted headwear.
- Tibby Treats @tibbystreats - Canadian made natural treats for your kitty.
- Tasha Stitches @stitchingtasha - Custom crochet work and pattern tester from Ottawa.
- Phoenix Forge Couture, Cosplay & Custom Creations - @_phoenixforge
- Seeded Memories @seeded.memories - Paper & Cards that are made from 100% Recycled Material and are embed with Wildflower Seeds
- Paracosm paracosm.designs - Handcrafted, personally designed stainless steel jewelry.
- Willow and Blume @willowandblume - Cut Flowers, Vegetables And more!
Everlasting Floral Arrangement Workshop
Marley Lewington from @baroqueblooms will be teaching the Everlasting Floral Arrangement Workshop during the Night Market.
Learn how to use Dried Flowers, to Create a Beautiful Arrangement to Take Home and Enjoy this Fall Season.
The class is taking place in our new Workshop Space, spots are limited so signup on our website.
4-9PM Every Thursday Night
HINTONBURG NIGHT MARKETS
Starting May 18th until October 5th from 4PM-9PM Every Thursday Night.
We curate each market carefully to bring you new vendors and the best of the best each week, so you'll always find something new and exciting plus some familiar favs.
Urban Art Collective Parking Lot
1088 Somerset St. W.
Ottawa, ON K1Y 3C7
Situated at the Gateway to Hintonburg, in the Wellington West Food & Shopping District.
Level up your Market Game and Pop-Up Curbside in One of Ottawa's Hottest Neighbourhoods!
Our Market Vibe
Curated & Intimate
Stroll through our Market to Pickup Local Eats, Treats & All Things Handmade. Sit Back, Relax, Eat and be Entertained by Local Musicians, Buskers and Entertainers.
All Markets are Carefully Curated to Bring you New Vendors & the Best of the Best Each Week!
SATURDAY THEMED DAY MARKETS
Our Saturday Themed Markets Dates are Below and Run from 11AM-4PM.
June 17 - Urban Art Market
Artwork by Local Urban Artists, Makers & Artisans
July 8 - Comic & Pop Culture Market
Comic Books, Cosplay, Kitsch & More
August 5 - Antique & Vintage Market
All Things Vintage, Clothing, Kitchenware, Tools & More
August 19 - Kids Art Market
Artwork & Creative Things Made by Kids, Kid Vendors Only
September 23 - Maker Market
Calling All Local Makers, This Market Is For You, Make It Your Own!
October 14 - Maker Market 2
Calling All Local Makers Again, This Market Was So Popular We Are Making A Sequel!
Included In Your Booth Rental
We Strongly Believe Entrepreneurship & Creativity should be Encouraged, Fostered and Supported. To Help Remove Barriers, we Include the Following with all Booth Rentals:
- One 10'x10' Commercial Black Tent & 4 Sandbags
- One 11"x14" Branded, Double-Sided Sign
- One High Top Wood Table
- Vendor Spotlight on Social
- Markets Promoted on Newsletter & Online
- Free Market Bootcamp Guide
- Tent, Table & Sign Setup/Teardown
- Overhead Market Lighting
Tent, Sandbags & Sign, Plus Setup/Teardown
High Top Wood Table, Plus Setup/Teardown
Vendor Spotlight on Social. Markets Promoted on Newsletter & Online
Tips & Tricks to Make the Most of the Market
Book your Market Booth Today!
Only $85 + HST
Please Fill out the Vendor Application Form Below: